The world has changed in many ways in the past four months, and the landscape of social investment is no different. Join us on thiswebinar where we explore the various new funds and schemes that have been launched to support social enterprises and charities navigating the new normal.
The Covid-19 crisis has affected revenue models and caused uncertainty about the future for many organisations. As we think about the road to recovery and financial resilience, it’s essential to know about all the various financial tools available.
To help social enterprises and charities understand what could be a viable option, we’ll be joined by an expert panel to discuss the range of finance and funding available.
Topics we'll be discussing:
- Social investment e.g. Resilience and Recovery Loan Fund and other emergency lending
- Blending financee e.g. The Social Enterprise Support Fund
- Government Support e.g. Business Bounce Back Loans
- What to do when social investment or loan finance isn’t the answer
This is particularly relevant for organisations who:
- Are interested in how loan and grant can work together
- Have (or are looking to) pivot their business model
- Need bridging finance
- Be operating ‘business as usual’ and require finance to fulfil their plans
On the panel, we're delighted to be joined by UnLtd and Social Investment Cymru (further speakers to be confirmed). There will also be plenty of time for questions.
Date: Tuesday 1st Sept
Time: 11.30am - 12.30pm