The Greater Manchester BAME Enterprise Network is delighted to be working with Good Finance to bring Let's Talk Good Finance to Greater Manchester. Taking place online, this event brings together charities, social enterprises and community businesses with social investors to network, share information and discuss the latest issues relating to repayable finance.
Let's Talk Good Finance offers social enterprises and charities the opportunity to:
- Speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
- This event is open to all social enterprises and charities across Greater Manchester and surrounding areas, so please join us online to find out more.
Please note we will also share your contact data with our event partners, Good Finance & Big Society Capital. To see the relevant privacy notices, visit: