Are you a charity, social enterprise or organisation that would like to know more about social investment, meet social investors and hear from other organisations that have used social investment to sustain or grow their organisation?
Voscur is working with Big Society Capital to bring their Let's Talk Good Finance events to Bristol. This event aims to demystify social investment and enable organisations to share their experiences.
What's In It For Me?
- To meet social enterprise and charity leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To meet potential social investors: The Bristol Fund and Co-op Finance.
- To learn about new social investment initiatives
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
The event will include:
Updates and Case Studies - Updates from Big Society Capital and local and national social investment organisations.
Hear from a Peer - Alex Kittow of Southmead Development Trust, talking about their social investment journey.
Hot Topic Half Hour - Find out about what's new.
Over to you – the networking session. Come armed with a question, a challenge you need help with, a connection you need to make.
Lower Ground Floor
St George’s Road
Date and Time
Thursday 18 May 2017
10:00 -13:00 PM