Good Finance are delighted to be working with The Architectural Heritage Fund to bring you this Let's Talk Good Finance Arts, Culture and Heritage event.
This event is for charities, social enterprises and community businesses working in the Arts, Culture and Heritage sector who would like to learn more about how social investment could be a useful financial tool.
Let's Talk Good Finance offers social enterprises and charities the opportunity to:
- Hear from charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment in the Arts, Culture and Heritage space.
- Learn about different types of social investment and better understand when social investment is not suitable or appropriate.
- Find out what resources and support is available around social investment.
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space.
This event is open to all social enterprises and charities across the UK, and is now available on demand.
Welcome and Introductions - 2pm
- Melanie Mills, Senior Director Social Sector Engagement at Big Society Capital
What is Social Investment? - 2.15pm
- An overview of the types of social investment available and how to use the Good Finance platform
Hear from a Peer: The warts and all of social investment - 2.30pm
- 2.25pm - 2.40pm: Stephen Anderson, Valley Heritage and Asha Karbhari, Investment Manager at Architectural Heritage Fund
- 2.40pm - 2.55pm: Hannah Barry, Bold Tendencies and Alan Tudhope, Investment Manager at Big Issue Invest
- 2.55pm - 3.10pm: Eleanor Mackinnon, The Rockfield/Oban Communities Trust and Morven Lyon, Programme Manager at Community Shares Scotland
Comfort break - 3.10pm
Panel Q&A - 3.20pm
Social Investment Update - 3.40pm
- Arts, Culture and Heritage stories - organisations who have taken on social investment in this space.
Your Social Investment Journey - 3.50pm
Optional networking - 4pm
Event close - 4.30pm
Please note that we will share some of your contact information with event organisers, Good Finance and Big Society Capital. To see the relevant privacy notices, visit: