Wednesday 18 May 2022 | 11.00 - 12.30 | Online (Zoom)
How can we collaborate to make social investment more accessible to diverse-led social enterprises and charities across the UK?
The Addressing Imbalance Investor Clinic seeks to demystify social investment and give frontline organisations the opportunity to put their questions – big or small – to a panel of social investors.
By attending this event you'll:
- Gain an introduction to social investment
- Discover more about the programmes, initiatives and finance available to support your organisation from representatives at CAF Venturesome, Social Investment Business and Charity Bank.
- Hear directly from the investors and have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in discussion around social investment
- Share your experience of investigating, applying for or accessing social investment
- Learn from the experiences of peers at various stages of their social investment journey
The event is open to leaders of charities, social enterprises, community groups and infrastructure organisations who are considering applying for social investment now or in the future. We particularly encourage participation from people who may face barriers to accessing investment due to race, gender, disability or sexual orientation.