We lend to organisations that are owned and democratically controlled by their members, who are usually either employees, customers or members of a community.
We can arrange flexible loan packages to suit different situations. We believe that successful lending requires more than just sympathetic finance. We currently have over £4m of our own capital to lend and can offer:
- Business loans with terms up to 10 years and beyond
- Lending without personal guarantees required
- Loans for employee buyouts or company successions
- Loans for property or business purchase
- Loans for capital equipment and working capital
- Loans to replace inappropriate existing finance
- To broker deals on larger financial packages
- We invest in ventures that we believe are likely to be economically viable.
- Each enterprise must be able to demonstrate the ability to pay interest and repay the capital on any agreed loan finance.
- We require a detailed business plan with your loan application.
- We only lend to incorporated bodies such as registered companies and community benefit societies.