As we look forward to emerging from the global pandemic during 2021, what lessons can we take forward from COVID-19?
In this Good Finance and Pioneers Post webinar, we will talk to social entrepreneurs who have been on the frontline of delivering social care and providing physical and mental health care services during COVID-19. We will also explore how their social investors have supported them during lockdowns, cashflow crises and more.
On the panel, we're delighted to be joined by:
- Maria Mills from Active Prospects
- Brian Bolt from St Helena’s Hospice
- Jonny Page from Big Issue Invest
- Mark Bickford from Social And Sustainable Capital
- Sara Hawkins from Projekt42
The panel discussion will be hosted by Julie Pybus, Global Editor at Pioneers Post.
Join us to discuss:
- The realities of delivering frontline services during a pandemic.
- Adapting business models to a fast-moving environment.
- The role of social investment and innovative finance.
- Lessons for 2021 – and beyond.
The Webinar has space for 100 attendees maximum, and will allow the first 100 attendees to join on a first come, first served basis. (If you've registered but cannot make it any more, please cancel your registration so that you're not holding a spot).
This webinar will be recorded, with highlights shared on the Pioneers Post website later.