An inspiring and practical two-day workshop.
How do you know that your activities are making a difference? Do you want to understand what social outcomes and impacts are? Do you know what social value is and how to demonstrate it?
Our two day workshop in York will help to answer these questions and more.
What you’ll learn from this course
What social impact is and how to measure it
- How to understand and measure outcomes
- Developing your own Theory of Change or Logic Model
- Stakeholder mapping
- Calculating social value
By the end of the course you will
Understand the importance of measuring social impact
- Be able to identify the best method of evaluation for you
- Understand who your stakeholders are
- Be able to create a Theory of Change or Logic Model
- Understand different methodologies for measuring outcomes and calculating social value
- Understand how social value information can be used to inform decisions
- Be able to develop your impact measurement action plan
Date and Time
21 Sep 2017 - 22 Sep 2017
Book your ticket here.