Good social impact evidence can help social enterprises and charities to improve their services, compare achievements with similar organisations and communicate the difference they are making to be able to attract investment.
In this FREE webinar, Good Finance, Big Society Capital and NPC will give their top tips for impact measurement, take you through the key ingredients to create a good impact plan and where you can go for further support.
Who is it for?
Charities, social enterprises, community groups and community businesses.
The webinar will cover:
- Why is measuring social impact important?
- Top tips for successful measurement and reporting
- Key ingredients a social investor will look for in a good impact plan
- Where to go for further support
- How the Impact Management Programme can help you
- Kieran Whiteside, Project Manager, Good Finance
- Marcus Hulme, Social Impact Director, Big Society Capital
- Representative from NPC
Webinar. Register here.
Time and Date
2:00 - 2:45pm, Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Free. Register here.