Whoops! This event has passed. Fancy finding out what happened? Read the event highlights here.
A one-day event for charities, social enterprises, community businesses and local groups who are actively looking for repayable finance and want to meet social investors.
Hear From A Peer Speaker Slides
- Love For The Streets CIC, Jonah Ogbuneke, Chief Executive
- Arts at the Mill CIC (The Old Courts), Dave Jenkins, Managing Director
- FRC Group, Shaun Doran, Chief Executive
- Hulme Community Garden Centre, Rachel Summerscales, Centre Manager
What's New Speaker Slides
- Social Investment Tax Relief, Melanie Mills, Big Society Capital & Anne Woolhouse, Resonance
- Reach Fund, Christian Stannard, SIB & Adrian Bean, Key Fund
- Community Shares Booster Programme, Naomi Sampson, Power to Change
Following on from @GoodFinanceUK webinar focusing on the importance of storytelling for raising social investment, it was no surprise to learn from Jonah at @LFTSmcr how their great storytelling managed to secure investment at a very early stage. pic.twitter.com/Ji07hUo47Z— Richard Strauss (@OffploysRichard) June 27, 2019