We have £3million available to invest into organisations with a social mission. Our investments range from £25,000 - £150,000 offering a combination of loans and grant funding.
- Investments of £25,000 - £150,000
- Mix of loans and grant
- Average 7% interest
- 1% arrangement fee on the loan amount
- Loans repaid over a maximum of 5 years
- Flexible terms – up to 12 months capital repayment holiday
- We also provide tailored support through skills development and mentoring opportunities.
We want to help achieve a lasting social and economic impact that benefits local people and communities. We’re looking for organisations who can demonstrate how they will achieve a positive sustainable change and who will benefit.
We want to support work across three social impact strands.
- Thriving Communities - We support work that contributes towards safer, stronger and resilient communities where people are supported to live independently and feel part of the community around them
- People & Participation - We want everyone in the community, particularly those who are marginalised or excluded, to have access to services and opportunities. Our investments help create sustainable positive change so people feel more financially secure, emotionally stable and resilient to change
- Enterprising organisations - We support organisations that can contribute towards a growing and sustainable local economy providing access to jobs, skills and training opportunities. Our investments can enable organisations to innovate and achieve scale, creating more social supply chains and reinvesting back into communities
- We support organisations with a clear social mission. This includes charitable organisations, social enterprises and community businesses.
- Your organisation will need to be incorporated and working within England.
- We invest into products and services that benefit people and communities within the geographical communities served by the four CIP housing associations. This is predominately across the South East, London, Midlands and East of England.
- We can support organisations at all stages of development including start-up, still growing or well established.